Deep in the heart of Texas....Where the stars really do shine bright!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Underprivileged scardy cat (dog)
We dog sat for the neighbors two dogs last week while they were in Disney. They brought back a new toy (stuffed Mickey mouse) for Iggy and he loves it. He's so underpriviledged ;)
YES!! I do all the time. He's so beautiful. Of course, I think all boxers are beautiful. I just want to adopt them all!! My neighbor that we dog sat for even smooches him. I call her his girlfriend b/c he likes her almost as much as he likes me and she's just in love with him. So much so, that she told me her next dog will be a boxer. LOL!
2 comments:
Couldn't you just SMOOCH that whole beautiful BOXER face ?????
YES!! I do all the time. He's so beautiful. Of course, I think all boxers are beautiful. I just want to adopt them all!! My neighbor that we dog sat for even smooches him. I call her his girlfriend b/c he likes her almost as much as he likes me and she's just in love with him. So much so, that she told me her next dog will be a boxer. LOL!
Post a Comment