Friday, September 25, 2009

Finally found a mini Carrie

The most difficult thing to find after moving to a new state was someone that I was satisfied with to cut my hair and Steve's. We were spoiled by our friend Carrie who would cut both of our hair. Well, amazingly we finally found a mini Carrie. There's a salon around the corner from our house. Fairly upscale, actually extremely upscale and hip for Sealy!!! We even felt like family like we do at our Carrie's house. After I was waiting for Steve to get his haircut, I was served a Margarita by the owner's boyfriend. His name is Brian. I nicknamed him Bartender Brian. I'm feeling pretty good now and am VERY happy with my hair cut. I never thought we'd find someone half as good as our Carrie. This girl may be a little slower to cut our hair than Carrie is but she does a fantastic job! Here's a drunken pic of me after a margarita (I'm not even done with it!) and my new having haircut with no makeup and a self portrait at that! lol. Hopefully I don't have too many mispellings...guess I could use spellcheck :)












2 comments:

Julie said...

Now that's customer service. Get 'em drunk so they can't complain :-)

Congrats on the cut. Is that red hair?

Jen & Steve said...

yeah talk about customer service, ha ha. Thanks, yes that is red hair.