Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day one of low carb - just call me eggfish!!

So, I'm tired of being overweight. I have gained 20lbs of unecessary weight over the past 6 years. I have had some medical issues that have contributed. However, honestly, I really think the weight gain has attributed to the medical issues. Not the other way around as the doctors like to say. :)

Anyway, I have thrown in the towel and am trying a low carb diet. So, the first phase is two weeks of no more than 20g of carbs a day. It's shocking to find how many things have carbs, 2% milk is 12g for one cup!! It's going to be hard to forgo my milk in the am for two weeks. I just ate deviled eggs for bkfast. I HATE eggs, so we'll see how long this lasts, but I'm giving it my all. I will try it for one week and if I see results, I'll continue. If not, I'll go back to being fat and happy and eating whatever my heart desires, LOL! I'm getting prepared to eat a LOT of fish. I'm going to turn into an eggfish because basically that's all I can eat for the next two weeks.

1 comment:

Selita & Craig said...

You know Ms Eggfish - there are about 100 other diets you could do if you hate that one from the outset. How can you be successful if you hate it? I ordered the flat belly diet book and its about as easy as it gets.....and you don't have to be an eggfish...besides that diet sounds like torture...what is it South Beach?