Deep in the heart of Texas....Where the stars really do shine bright!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Stained glass quilt
I finished putting the frame on the patriotic stars just in time for memorial day. I also made a stained glass quilt that is too cute! Thank goodness I'm going back to work soon to financially support my new expensive hobby.
Very nice! Now where is mine? Those are beautiful - you have gotten very very good at that! What about your aprons, did those go by the way side in favor of this new hobby?
yeah, they kind of did. I'm addicted to making stained glass right now. It's so much better than sewing b/c if you mess up, it's usually in the beginning. In sewing, you put hours into making something then realize once it's put together that it's wrong. It's not faster than sewing but you can kind of see your end product from the moment you do the first step (cutting the glass).
2 comments:
Very nice! Now where is mine? Those are beautiful - you have gotten very very good at that! What about your aprons, did those go by the way side in favor of this new hobby?
yeah, they kind of did. I'm addicted to making stained glass right now. It's so much better than sewing b/c if you mess up, it's usually in the beginning. In sewing, you put hours into making something then realize once it's put together that it's wrong. It's not faster than sewing but you can kind of see your end product from the moment you do the first step (cutting the glass).
Post a Comment