
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
A day to celebrate
Today marks the day of our 3 year wedding anniversary. Also, it's been one year since we've had our boy Iggy (our sweet boxer). I am so thankful for Steve being in my life!!! Here are a few pics from our wedding and honeymoon. Steve and I keep swearing we are going to go back to Grand Turks and Cacos. I can't believe we have been saying that for 3 years now. Guess it's time for us to take a vacation! I also think it's ironic the shirt that Steve is wearing in the honeymoon pic. Who would have thought we'd end up in Texas? :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Congrats to you Mr. & Mrs. Frog Prince :-)
thanks Jules :)
Took my suggestion eh ? When you go back to Grand Turks can I hide in your suitcase?
Post a Comment