Monday, May 18, 2009
Latest Stained Glass Projects
The past two weeks I've been working on more stained glass projects. After the finishing the frogs, I started on 6 different crosses. These were tedious and much harder than the first big project I did. They did turn out nice though. I made a butterfly bookend that I just finished today. My latest project is the patriotic red white and blue with stars. I just finished soldering it together. I need to go to the stained glass shop to buy some framing and solder it on. Then, patina it to make the solder look antique. I'm thinking copper patina for this one (which is what I used for the bookend).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're on fire. I love the star on the best, but they're all great.
Congrats on the job! Send me your new address please. Tks
Thanks. The star is my fav so far too. I'll email you our address.
Post a Comment