Sunday, February 8, 2009

Marathon Painting Weekend nearly over

Thank God, our marathon painting weekend is nearly over. I have one more coat to put on the back door and I am done. We painted the entire exterior of the house and shop. Took down all the trim around the shop and shutters on the house. I primed and painted all of that yesterday. Touched up today and painted more trim on the shop that didn't need to be repaired. The house looks better than it ever did while Steve owned it. Someone lucky is going to have a very nice house. We will be back next weekend to do some more cleaning and hopefully will be calling Mr. Paul the following weekend to get it listed!!! MUSIC TO MY EARS. I thought I'd never hear that phrase. List it! List it! I am so ready!!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats! Hopefully your hard work will pay off sooner than later.

Jen & Steve said...

I sure hope so! :)