Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Doggie bath

I just finished bathing Iggy by myself for the first time. I wasn't quite sure if I was going to be able to lift Mr. 75 lbs by myself to get him in and out of the tub. Luckily he's the best dog ever. He did get a little shaky b/c he was scared (I don't normally lift him up). But once he was in the tub, he was great. I really am spoiled by him as my first dog. He sits still and lets us bath him. And he LOVES LOVES LOVES the blow dryer. He comes running in the bathroom every morning when I dry my hair and sits next to me waiting for his turn. He's so silly! I did get scratched by him after but that's only b/c we were playing with his stuffed scooby doo. Guess I need to do his nails too. I seem to do his nails more often that I do my own. What 's up with that!?

No comments: