I'm so glad to be back home. The #1 reason is my sinuses don't act up here like the do in La. I was sick all last week. I was so happy when I woke up this am and could breathe out of my nose!! ahhhh. I also finally got a good night's sleep in my own bed at my own house without the dog! All week he slept with me and would eventually push me to the edge of the bed every night. 75 lbs of dead weight is not easy to move. As I speak, he's curled up on my feet snoring. He's so darn needy. :)
We did make some good progress on the house. I got almost all the pressure washing done. I have 2 sections of concrete left to do. Steve repaired all the facia and eves on the house that needed to be. We'll be back next weekend to prime and paint the exteroir. Hopefully, then we can contact our realtor to list it. I'm so ready to sell this thing and actually go back home solely to visit and not work. Besides the fact that we are ready to stop paying two house notes. It will be nice to actually have some spending money...guess I should get a job ;)
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment