Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The bug is back and BEAUTIFUL!

We still have tons of work left to do on it aesthetically not to mention mechanically. The one part that worries me the most is putting the new headliner in along with the windshield. So, neighbors if you hear cussing coming out of our garage, it's just Steve and I trying to get the headliner and front windshield in all at once. Her are the pictures of my beautiful bug and it's new paint job.











4 comments:

Selita & Craig said...

Pretty Sweet girlfriend

Jen & Steve said...

Thanks! I can't wait till it's all together. It's going to be a fun ride!

Roux said...

It looks great. Glad to know my old bug is alive again.

Jen & Steve said...

Thanks Roux. It's not even near done. It does have disc brakes now. We have purchased an entire new interior. New front seats. New seat cover for the rear seat. New headliner, carpet, etc. The interior will be tan. I can't wait for the finished product.

We still owe you a ride once it's all done.