Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hilarious read


I just finished reading Chelsae Handler's book, "Are you there Vodka, it's me Chelsae?". This was such a hilarious book. I could not put it down! I read it in two days and literally laughed out loud, sometimes even bringing me to tears. The things her dad did reminded me so much of my own dad. If you want a good laugh, I definitely recommend it. http://www.booksamillion.com/product/9781416954125?id=4625287829303


We read and buy so many books that the last time we were at books a million the young guy cashier said 'uh, have you ever heard of a library?'. We said yeah, we are building our own! I love going to books a million and digging through all the clearance books. I've bought so many books that are under $5.00. Of course, I also buy a lot that are full price too. Thankfully, we are part of the millionaires club and most times I remember to print out coupons in addition.

No comments: