Thursday, November 5, 2009

Whats in a wave?

Every morning as soon as I wake up, I get dressed and head out the door for a walk with my dog. We walk the entire neighborhood as everyone is driving to work/school. People in Sealy, TX are definitely friendlier than in Louisiana. EVERYONE here waves; every day, every time they see you man, woman or child.

The thing I find comical is HOW they wave. I've gotten to the point where I initiate the wave. I've noticed that whomever I wave to, be it a dainty little girl or a masculine man, they ALWAYS mimic my wave. If I do a short one stroke wave, I get that back. This morning I was doing the feminine wave where you wiggle your fingers. It was so funny to watch all the men wave back that way. So next time you wave to someone, try different ways of waving and see how they wave back. You'll be surprised and start making it a game. :) HA HA!

1 comment:

Selita & Craig said...

HIIIII *wiggling my fingers at you*

That so sounded like one of those "now you try it" commercials :)