Iggy is curled up in a ball on his blanket in my office. Steve works a 9-8-0 schedule and is off today. When Steve is not home, Iggy will not stay with me in my office. He feels he needs to guard the front door. So, he sits in the wingback or the sofa in the front room. However, when Steve is home, he will stay in my office with me all day while I work. He's pretty relaxed today on his day off of guarding. Wouldn't you say so? Right now he's actually snoring as I type this.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Iggy has the day off
Iggy is curled up in a ball on his blanket in my office. Steve works a 9-8-0 schedule and is off today. When Steve is not home, Iggy will not stay with me in my office. He feels he needs to guard the front door. So, he sits in the wingback or the sofa in the front room. However, when Steve is home, he will stay in my office with me all day while I work. He's pretty relaxed today on his day off of guarding. Wouldn't you say so? Right now he's actually snoring as I type this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thats a beautiful boxer face right there.......he is such a sweet dog.
I know! I couldn't ask for a better dog. He's such a sweetheart. Doesn't that face just melt you?
Post a Comment