So, this weekend is apparently the weekend of events that we've been waiting for. It's the Austin county fair (our county), the scarecrow festival, the ellington field air show, and the Bayou city art festival. Steve will come home tonight from DC and has to fly back out sunday morning to Detroit for work. So, that only gives us one day to jam pack all these things in that are usually day long events. The blue angels are even going to be at the air show!! I could almost hear tears in Steve's voice when I told him last night. I think we can make the county fair thursday and/or friday night. We are definitely doing the scarecrow festival saturday morning. Maybe I'll cut it short and we can attempt to do the other two.
Steve rarely travels for work. Unfortunately, he has to travel back to back during the most eventful times around here. Too bad he couldn't have traveled in July or August. It's too hot then to do anything here anyway. Of course it isn't any cooler right now.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment