Friday, October 24, 2008

T-shirt quilt

Over the years, I have kept quite a few t-shirts from elementary school, high school, college etc that I just couldn't part with. There were even those that I didn't know I parted with (thanks mom!). I did manage to keep a handful though. Why do we have such a hard time letting go of things that aren't useful but hold sentimental value? I've decided to attempt to make something that will put those shirts to use, a memory quilt. Now you know what this means, even if it turns out horrible I still have to show it to my readers, right? Hopefully, it will turn out nice and I'll be proud to show it. If so, I'll even put it on my SewEmbroidered site and offer to make them for a fee. Guess I'd better get to creating and sewing. :)

No comments: