Dave Ramsey as I said is our hero. We have become debt free in two years even with Steve taking a 5 month sabbatical, keeping all of his expensive toys, paying for our own wedding, paying off our two vehicles (and yes, Dave, we kept the BMW but not as the status symbol of choice!... If you aren't familiar with Dave Ramsey, his motto is "where debt is dumb, cash is king, and the paid off home mortgage has taken the place of the BMW as the status symbol of choice"), moving to Texas, me quitting my job, and the media's exaggerated 'economic crunch'.
Every time I watch the news and listen to this economic scare I just laugh. Also, when listening to the debates I laugh as well because candidate after candidate, election after election promises the same things. What the majority of people doesn't realize is that the problem and fix starts with yourself! The government doesn't create jobs, we as entrepreneurs do. I could go on forever but I'll get off my soap box now. Read Dave's opinion, I have to thoroughly agree.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment