Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Gerber Baby

I have nicknamed my neighbors baby Gerber baby because I think she looks just like the Gerber baby. Those big blue eyes are irresistible. I can't refrain from kissing those cheeks either when I see her. Last night, I got the privilege of babysitting her. She's such a good baby. Here are a few pics. My favorite is of her and Steve. She constantly keeps her tongue on her two little front teeth that are growing. She's only 8 months old and already walking. You can vote for her as the next Gerber baby on http://www.gerber.com/Photo/#/vote/ her id is 56004 and her name is Kaycee







2 comments:

Selita & Craig said...

LOL ok now how cute is that? You would think she belonged to the two of you :) Can you steal her?

Jen & Steve said...

Thanks Selita. They are moving soon. We are so going to miss her!! Luckily it's not too far away, we can still visit.