Friday, August 28, 2009

In addition

Oh, and by the way, I forgot to mention my biggest beef about this. They advertise this program of how to get a 'greener' car that burns less gas. I drive a 10 year old BMW (that's been paid for) that gets 31 miles to the gallon hwy and 25 in the city! None of these new cars can beat that. However, what most people don't realize is it's not just the engine performance, it's how the driver drives. The faster and more aggressive you drive, the more fuel you will burn. I have friends with the same car as mine that only get 19 mpg in the city. People just need to stop being ignorant and start thinking for themselves!! Okay, I'll step down from my soap box now :)

1 comment:

Selita & Craig said...

A worthwhile soap box however! Thanks for your insight :)