I think I've learned my lesson of the importance in wearing sunscreen when mowing the yard for 2 hours. Guess I'm not dark like I used to be when I was younger. Sad how that happens. I used to have nice brown olive skin. Now, it's pale yellow olive skin because of years of working in cube farms under flourescent lights. I promise I will never mow the yard again without using sunscreen. Thankfully, I had my big hat on so my face and ears are not burned :)
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH hunny. I feel your pain. My shins look like that after 8 hrs in the sun at the beach. I wish I was closer, I'd be over there with my MK after sun gel. I'm not promoting, but I thankfully had it at the beach, and it saved me!!! Feels better than plain aloe.
Post a Comment